What am I? - Guessing Game Kit : Describing Objects & Animals
This guessing game includes 220 different objects for students to choose and describe to their classmates. WHAT AM I? Student will give 3 clues to describe their chosen object. If the clues aren't enough to reveal the identity of the object, participants are encouraged to ask YES/NO questions. Your students will have a blast guessing what the word is. It's a great “Ice breaker activity" and is also a fantastic way to review descriptive vocabulary. Guessing games are always a hit in my ESL classes.
What's included in this download:
- 20 different object cards (220 objects to choose from)
- Object cards fold in half so students can keep their objects hidden from sneaky classmates!
- Storage box labels to keep your game labeled and organized
- Teacher and student instructions
- Color and B/W versions of each component
Print and laminate the object cards for durability! This game fits in 5x7 photo keeper/task card boxes.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. By clicking on the link you will be redirected to the BOOM Learning website where you can access the deck.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.