WH Question Word Posters: ESL Grammar Bulletin Board - Neutral Classroom Decor
These neutral color bulletin board grammar posters provide a visual for the meaning and use of 13 different WH and Question Words. They provide a clear, easy to read visual for each question word: What, Where, Who, Why, When, How, How often, How much, How many, Which, How far, How long, How often, How + adjective. These question words are a fundamental part of forming questions in all ESL, EFL & ELL classrooms. Having a visual example for your students to refer to is such a great helper for both speaking and writing.
- 14 Hexagon shaped posters: NEUTRALS (7" x 7" when cut out)
- Each visual has an image, question word, complete question and answer.
- Title/Definition Page
- The unique hexagon shape allows you to assemble your display any way you want.
- Full Color (prints on white paper)
What question words are included?
- How often
- How much (uncountable)
- How many (countable)
- How far
- How long
- How often
- How + adjective.
- *These posters are designed to be printed on US letter size paper or A4. Print, laminate and they are ready to
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued