WH Question Card Game - What, When, Where & Why
This WH-Question Card Game is a creative and competitive way to practice and improve responding to What ,When, Where and Why open-ended questions? This is the game for you. Similar to a classic numbers and colors card game that students already know and love - this version is modified to work in Elementary, ESL and EFL classrooms. It helps improve correct answer formation for questions in the Present Simple, Past Simple and Present Continuous forms. Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
(each card has a number from 1-10)
- 20 WHY numbered question cards (green cards)
- 20 WHAT numbered question cards (blue cards
- 20 WHEN numbered question cards (red cards)
- 20 WHERE numbered question cards (yellow cards)
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes the color
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued