WH Question Card Game - How often, Who, What time?
Need a creative and competitive way to practice WH QUESTION comprehension? This card game focuses on How often? What time? Who? and How? questions. This fantastic question card game use to practice answering questions and understanding question meaning. Students are encouraged to use adverbs of frequency in their answers. Similar to a classic numbers and colors card game that students already know and love - this version is modified to work in Elementary, ESL and EFL classrooms. This is VOLUME 2.
If you are interested in What, When, Why, Where questions, take a look at
Wh-Questions: What, When, Where, Why
- 20 HOW numbered question cards (green cards)
- 20 WHAT TIME numbered question cards (blue cards
- 20 HOW OFTEN numbered question cards (red cards)
- 20 WHO numbered question cards (yellow cards)
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes the color
Directions are included!
Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued