Verbs Board Game | Choose a tense and change the verb | Present Past & Future
This multi-purpose winter board game is great for verb practice using Pronouns and Adverbs, Present Simple, Past Simple, Future Simple and Present Perfect. This set includes 2 different board games and five ways to play. Students will advance on the board game by rolling a number with a spinner or dice. Each time they move forward they'll have to use the verb in a complete sentence or questions using the correct tense.
- Present Simple using subject pronouns or adverbs of frequency
- Past Simple: Regular and Irregular Verbs
- Present Perfect using FOR & SINCE
- Future Simple: WILL/WON'T and BE GOING TO
- Mixed Tenses
- 2 game boards -The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- Full Color
- 64 Verb Phrases
- Game Markers /Verb Tense Cards
- 5 ways to play
* This game is intended to be used in small groups with student supervision. If students are working alone an answer key is provided.
Pirate Theme WH Question Board Game - What - When - Where - Why - Who
Irregular Verb Board Game - Past Simple Verbs Activity & Question Cards
Plural Noun Spelling Rules - Board Game for Regular Endings s- -es -ies
Opposite Verbs Board Game - Verb Practice Activity -
ESL - Question Card Game - Present Continuous Action Verbs
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued