Past Tense Verbs Board Game - Changing Regular and Irregular Verbs
Practice changing verbs to the Past Tense with this grammar board game. Included there are 72 different verb cards to practice both regular and irregular verbs. After moving forward on the game board, students must choose an infinitive verb card and change it to the Past Simple. Your students will have fun trying to get to the finish line before their classmates while practicing a very important verb tense. It works well with ESL, EFL and ELL classes. Directions are included!
- 1 game board -The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- Color and Less Ink Versions
- 72 Verb Cards divided into: 24 Regular Verbs & 48 Irregular Verbs
- Game Markers
- Box Labels
- Answer Key
- Recording Sheet
* This game is intended to be used in small groups with teacher supervision. If students are working alone an answer key is provided.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued