VERB: TO HAVE - Present Simple Subject Verb Agreement Task Cards - HAS - HAVE
Do you need an extra activity to practice subject verb agreement using the verb TO HAVE? These Present Simple task cards gives students practice using has, have, don't have and doesn't have in positive/negative sentences and questions. This task card set is also available in the following money-saving bundle: Grammar Task Cards - Present Tense Bundle: Simple & Continuous for ESL EFL ELA
- Choose the correct form of the verb: to have
- Practice subject/verb agreement
The correct answers can be written down on the included student answer sheet. This activity works great individually or in small groups.
- 36 Task Cards
- Color and B/W printing options
- Box Label (These task cards fit perfectly in 4x6" photo keepers)
- Answer Key
- Student Answer Sheet
Print, Laminate, Cut-out and use!
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. By clicking on the link you will be redirected to the BOOM Learning website where you can access the deck.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued