VERB: TO BE - Present Simple Subject Verb Agreement Task Cards - AM, IS, ARE
- Choose the correct form of the verb: to be
- Practice subject/verb agreement
The correct answers can be written down on the included student answer sheet. This activity works great individually or in small groups.
- 36 Task Cards
- Color and B/W printing options
- Box Label (These task cards fit perfectly in 4x6" photo keepers)
- Answer Key
- Student Answer Sheet
Print, Laminate, Cut-out and use!
Indefinite Articles A or AN - Task Cards - ESL GRAMMAR TOOLBOX
Plural Noun Spelling Rules Task Cards - Add +s +es +ies +ves GRAMMAR TOOLBOX
Personal Subject and Object Pronoun Task Cards ESL GRAMMAR TOOLBOX
Demonstrative Pronouns THIS THAT THESE THOSE - Task Cards
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. By clicking on the link you will be redirected to the BOOM Learning website where you can access the deck.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued