Present Perfect with For & Since | Uno Style Card Game
My students love playing card games! This is a creative way to practice the PRESENT PERFECT TENSE with FOR and SINCE. Each gap-fill card requires students to read the sentence and choose the correct word (for or since). Similar to a classic numbers and colors card game that students already know and love - this version is modified to work in Elementary, ESL and EFL classrooms. It helps understand the uses of for and since for periods of time and points in time. Easy to play and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
- 80 GAP-FILL Present Perfect Cards
- 4 DRAW TWO: the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP: skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE: reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD: changes the color
Directions are included!
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.