Valentine's Day Conversation Questions - Present Simple & Present Perfect
This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
View a preview of this resource HERE
If your students need more speaking practice using Present Simple and Present Perfect verb tenses, this Valentine's Day set of 48 question cards is great to use as a warm-up activity with English language learners to talk about how they celebrate Valentine's Day and what they love. It's a fantastic activity to use with both adults and older teenagers in Pre-Intermediate ESL and EFL classrooms! This activity can be used in large or small groups or as a one-on-one paired activity that reinforces both speaking and listening skills. Keep the conversation flowing with these interesting prompts.
- 12 Questions: Have you ever________ ?
- 12 Questions: General Valentine's Day Themed
- 12 Questions: Would you rather_________?
- 12 Questions: Name two_______ that you love.
- 1 set of category tabs if you want to put them on a ring.
The questions can be used with individual students, in small groups or as a whole class activity. Have your students pick a card and answer the question to the best of their ability.
This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.