Plural Noun Endings card game -s, -es, -ies, and -ves and irregulars
This card game is a fun way to review changing SINGULAR nouns to PLURAL nouns. Included are 84 different noun cards with plural suffix endings -s, -es -ies, ves and irregular spellings. This is an easy to prepare activity for small group practice.
This game plays like UNO, except to use a card - students must change the singular noun on their card to plural. The game and includes all of the necessary playing cards for a fun and interactive activity.
- 80 Singular noun cards divided into the following categories:
- 31 Add +s (alien > aliens)
- 20 Add +es (branch > branches)
- 12 Drop the -y add +ies (strawberry > strawberries)
- 5 Change the -f to +ves (loaf >loaves)
- 10 Irregular Spelling (foot > feet)
- 16 Playing Cards
- Draw 2, Wild, Reverse, Skip
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued