Plural Nouns - Bingo Game | Changing Singular Nouns to Plural - Spelling Rules
This PLURAL NOUN BINGO GAME is the perfect activity to practice recognizing the plural form of regular and irregular nouns. Students will listen for the singular form of each noun to be called and cover the plural form. Four in a row wins bingo! This bingo game is a great way to practice plural noun spelling and listening skills. This game is perfect for lower Elementary students
There are 80 different nouns included in this set. They are divided into the following categories:
- Add +s (cat > cats)
- Add +es (church > churches)
- Drop the y and add +ies (strawberry > strawberries)
- Change the f to ves (loaf > loaves)
- Irregular plurals (foot>feet)
- 40 bingo game boards
- 80 different nouns
- Teaching calling list (check off the words you've called instead of individual calling cards that can easily get lost of misplaced)
- Color & B/W printing options
Print and laminate the object cards for durability! This game fits in 5x7 photo keeper/task card boxes.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. By clicking on the link you will be redirected to the BOOM Learning website where you can access the deck.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.