Past Tense Irregular Verbs Activity : Cootie Catcher - Fortune Tellers
If you are like me and struggle all year with getting your students to memorize Irregular verbs in the Past Tense, these cootie catchers are the perfect activity. Practice changing 38 common infinitive verbs to the past tense in two different activities.
- Set 1: Students are given the infinitive must change them into the SIMPLE PAST.
- Set 2: Fill-in the blank. There is a phrase with a missing verb (the infinitive is is brackets below). Students must change the verb into the past tense. Reading the entire phrase and inserting the correct form of the verb will also help them with correct sentence formation.
- 10 different cootie catchers (5 with only verbs and 5 with fill in the blanks
- B&W so that it can easily be printed on white or colored paper
- Directions for use - Simple folding instructions
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before use. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.