Past Tense Irregular Verbs - GO FISH Card Game for ESL / EFL / ELL
GO FISH is an easy-to-play irregular verb card game focusing on changing the most common Irregular Verbs from Present to Past and vice versa! Your students will practice and review 60 different commonly used verbs that don't end with -ed! Many students struggle with irregular verb conjugation and need a fun and engaging way to help memorize tricky irregulars.
This game gives your students an opportunity to practice:
- active listening skills (while waiting for their verb to be called)
- reading skills (irregular verb ending pronunciations)
- verb identification skills (being able to identify a verb and it's past tense)
GO Fish! - card game for small groups
Task cards - Use the numbered cards and recording sheet for students to write the past tense of each verb
Memory - Turn the cards upside down and have students find verb pairs.
- 120 cards -Full Color or B&W printing options
- 60 Present Tense/ 60 Past Tense
- Answer recording sheet and teacher answer key (if using as task cards)
This resource is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.