Regular and Irregular Past Tense Verb Notebook - Ending Pronunciations -t -d -id
This notebook reference guide is a great way to practice common irregular past tense verbs and regular past tense verb ending pronunciations (-t, -d, -id). Students will categorize the included verb cards (125 verbs) into 4 different groups:
- Irregular Verbs
- Verbs that end in -ed but sound like -t
- Verbs that end in -ed but sound like -d
- Verbs that end in -ed but sound like -id
Students will write the verb and the past tense in the correct category. This insert can be referenced all year and students can add more verbs as they learn them!
- 125 mini verb cards
- Verb Reference Notebook Insert (includes spelling rules, example verbs and 4 pages for putting verbs into the correct categories)
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.