Homophone Identification Flashcards : ESL Vocabulary Task Cards - Flash Cards
These homophone flash cards focus on identifying commonly used homophones (words with the same pronunciation but different spelling and meaning). Great for visual learners, two versions of the flashcards are included: with and without text .A complete vocabulary list in included in the preview. I call them more than flashcards because they are so versatile and are a must have for language teachers.
Use them for/as:
- vocabulary building, drilling
- memory games
- task cards with the NO TEXT version and included answer sheet
- Easy to read font for emerging readers or learners that are new to the English language.
- Included no text version that can be used in any language classroom
- Put them on a key ring for easy storage and to keep the set together
This pdf file includes:
- 40 printable flashcards (8 to a page)
- Vocabulary List
- Recording Sheet (no text version can be used as task cards)
- Student answer sheet (if used as task cards)
Please note: The flashcards print 8 to a page and easy cutting lines are included.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.