Forming Questions based on Answers | Question Word Game Show
Practice asking questions based on the answer using question words. Do your students need more practice asking questions than answering them? This interactive activity will help. Based on the answer, students will determine which question word goes in the blank space. These interactive digital Jeopardy style game shows help with comprehension of question words how they are used Engage your whole class with this NO-PREP digital activity.
Each of the 2 games has 25 questions for a total of 50 different grammar skills questions.
- Earn points by answering the questions correctly
- Interactive: Students choose the point value of the question they want to answer. points are linked to 25 different questions in 5 different grammar categories.
- By clicking answer, they will see the correct answer and can manually add points to their total.
- See the video preview to see how it works!
- No-Prep & Easy to Use!
- 2 Digital PowerPoint Game Shows (each game has 25 questions - 50 questions total)
- Directions for use
- Google Slides versions of both games with directions
To use the PowerPoint game show you must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer. This game opens in PowerPoint and is designed to be played in SLIDESHOW mode. (Complete directions are included).
To use the Google Slides game show you must have a Google Drive to download the file to.
- The Powerpoint version of this game has disappearing points as each question is answered. (see video preview)
- The Google Slides version of this game does not have that capability. You will need to manually keep track of scores and used points.
WH Question Card Game - What, When, Where & Why
WH Question Card Game: Present Simple - How often, What time, How, Who + Adverbs
WH Question Escape Activity for ELL, EFL, ESL / Question Word Comprehension
WH Question Word Posters / Verb Tense Posters : ESL Grammar Bulletin Board
WH Question Word Posters: ESL Grammar Bulletin Board - Classroom Decor
WH question word BOOM CARDS™ – Digital Task Cards for ESL
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.