ESL Halloween Prepositions of Place Card Match Activity & Placement Game
This fun Halloween themed card match activity will help your ESL students practice prepositions of place - location. It includes 2 different activities to identify and use 12 of the most common prepositions: (on, in front of, behind, next to, to the right, to the left, above, below, in, under, between)
- Activity 1: Card Matching >> Match the picture to the descriptive sentenceThis can be played in small groups by placing the cards around the room and trying to find their match or as a partners activity similar to I have/who has.
- Activity 2: "Say it - Place it" >> a great way to practice using Prepositions of Place and Halloween vocabulary in the classroom. Use the printable preposition cards to help your students make complete sentences describing the location of each card in relation to other objects in the classroom! My students love any activity where they can get up and move around.
- 16 pairs of matching cards (32 total)
- 12 "Say it-Place it" Object Placement Cards
- 1 Answer recording sheet
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards .This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.