Halloween Vocabulary Escape Room - Parts of Speech - Solve the Mystery Activity
This engaging HALLOWEEN Escape Style Activity reviews comprehension, vocabulary and parts of speech including verbs, prepositions, nouns and adjectives. Your students will participate in the story of the CANDY THIEF! By solving each of the 7 different tasks, they will eliminate the suspects and find the identify the thief along with the location of the missing Halloween candy. Prizes for completion are included (printable bookmarks or homework passes).
- Great for review in ELA, ESL and EFL classrooms!
- Created with young learners in mind - no complicated instructions, locks or codes.
- Each completed task requires a teacher signature to "unlock" the next task and eliminate one of the eight possible suspects!
Students will complete these tasks:
- Vocabulary race - Make as many words as you can using letters from the word given. (HAUNTED HOUSE)
- HALLOWEEN Vocabulary Word Search
- WHAT AM I? Halloween word matching (inferencing)
- Preposition Task Cards: identify to location of each object
- Parts of Speech: Color the parts of speech + fill-in activity
- Halloween Crossword - with hints
- Regular and Irregular Verb Dominoes: Fill-in the missing verbs
Also included: (Color and B&W of each page is included)
- Teacher Answer Key
- Student Lock Sheet
- Suspect Cards
- Hiding place cards
- Hint Cards
- Prizes: Bookmarks & Homework Passes
- Step by Step instructions
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued