Comparative and Superlative Adjectives: I have, Who Has? Card Game
This I have Who Has card game practices comparative and superlative adjectives. Included you'll find: one and two syllable adjectives, y-endings & long adjectives. Players will get a deeper understanding of comparative and superlative adjectives while having fun and honing their listening skills. With a wide variety of adjectives, this game is sure to engage learners of all levels.
There are three complete sets included (3 ways to play):
- Comparative Adjectives only
- Superlative Adjectives only
- Mixed (Comparatives & Superlatives in the same set)
- 40 I have/ Who has cards per set
- 3 different card game sets
- Color or B/W
Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
This resource is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.