Adjectives : Comparative & Superlative Sentence Board Game
|View a preview of this resource HERE.|
This is a great board game to practice forming sentences using long and short comparative and superlative adjectives in English. Students can practice and review making sentences in the positive form with one, two and three syllable regular adjectives and a few irregular ones too! This is an easy and fun way to practice using Comparative and Superlative adjectives in a sentence.
- 8.5” x 11” Printable version of the game board
- 11” x 17” Printable version of the game board (print two 8.5 x 11” and attach them together for a larger board)
- 32 Gap-fill Comparative adjective sentence cards
- 32 Gap-fill Superlative adjective sentence cards
This resource is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the board games and cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.