Back to School Vocabulary What am I? Guessing Game | Digital Google Slides™
The object of this digital BACK TO SCHOOL Vocabulary Guessing Game is for students to use the hints provided on each Google Slide™ to guess which noun is being described. This is a great whole class activity that uses descriptive language and basic inferencing to get students involved and actively reading, listening and using deductive reasoning skills.
- Make sure they tell you "why" they chose their answer.
- After each hint slide there is an answer support slide which shows the answer and spelling to further support vocabulary building.
- This file downloads to Google (you will be prompted to make a COPY)
- Use the 20 hint slides and 20 answer slides in presentation mode to engage your entire class.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
Print and use.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.