Action Verb Charades | Present Continuous Tense Miming Board Game
Playing charades is the best way to use total physical response to practice identifying ACTION VERBS in the present continuous/progressive tense. In this simple activity students advance on the game board and pick a card to mime while their classmates guess which verbs they are acting out.
This engaging game was designed with ESL and EFL classrooms in mind, but it is also an ideal activity for ELL primary grades as well.
- Get students moving
- Use all that excess energy in a positive way
- Practice this important verb tense while playing a small group game
- 1 game board -The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- 48 Miming Cards (Action Verbs)
- Game Markers
- Box Labels
* This game is intended to be used in small groups with student supervision. If students are working alone an answer key is provided.
Pirate Theme WH Question Board Game - What - When - Where - Why - Who
Irregular Verb Board Game - Past Simple Verbs Activity & Question Cards
Plural Noun Spelling Rules - Board Game for Regular Endings s- -es -ies
Opposite Verbs Board Game - Verb Practice Activity -
ESL - Question Card Game - Present Continuous Action Verbs
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued