Present Tenses Grammar Review - Escape Room Activity | ELL /EFL / ESL
This engaging Back to School Escape activity reviews Present Simple & Continuous Verb Tenses, Prepositions of Place, Subject Pronouns & Classroom Vocabulary. Your students will participate in the story of the lost classroom key. By solving each of the 7 different tasks, they will find the location of the missing key and receive prizes at the end! (printable bookmarks or homework passes).
This grammar review activity can be used at anytime throughout the year! Works great in small groups.
Students will complete 7 tasks:
- Present Simple Verbs: be & have
- Classroom Vocabulary - Inferencing
- Prepositions of Place - questions about the scene
- Present Continuous: Action Verb Domino Game
- Present Simple & Present Continuous
- Word order in sentences & questions
- Subject Pronouns
Also included: (Color and B&W of each page is included)
- Teacher Answer Sheets
- Student Answer Sheet
- Hint Cards
- Prizes: Bookmarks & Homework Passes
- Step by Step instructions
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued