Winter Vocabulary Bingo Game - Cut and Paste Activity
Making winter vocabulary word bingo boards is a great way for kids to passively learn and review vocabulary. Your students will love making their own unique game boards using a combination of winter themed words. Coloring, cutting and attaching the game pieces helps students learn and retain the target vocabulary. This NO-PREP activity is an amazing way to involve your students before the game! They love doing the prep themselves.
- Bingo Game Template (with and without text)
- 24 Winter images with text (to color, cut and paste)
- 24 Winter images without text
- This activity is designed to be printed in B&W and colored however a color printing option is also included.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued