WHO Questions - WH Question Word Task Cards with Community Helpers
These task cards help students practice comprehension of the WH question word: WHO relating to community helpers and their duties. To use these task cards your students must choose the correct person based on the question and match the person card to the task card. This is a great way to focus on one question word at a time to practice and understand the meaning of who questions.
- Use their knowledge of vocabulary and WHO questions to choose the correct person.
- The correct answers can be written down on the included student answer sheet. This activity works great individually or in small groups.
Included in this digital download you will receive:
- 30 Task Cards
- 30 Person Cards to match
- Color and B/W printing options
- Box Label (These task cards fit perfectly in 4x6" photo keepers)
- Answer Key
- Student Answer Sheet
Print, Laminate, Cut-out and use!
You might also be interested in other task cards from the GRAMMAR TOOLBOX:
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. By clicking on the link you will be redirected to the BOOM Learning website where you can access the deck.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued