What's the question? Word Order in Questions Card Game
This resource is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
View a preview of this resource HERE.
This grammar based Present & Past Tense card game plays like UNO but in order to use a card, the student must form a correct question for the answer written on the card they wish to use! For many students in ESL classrooms, asking questions is more difficult than answering questions.It's basically a question card game ! I've included Present & Past Simple (both regular and irregular forms) so that students have a wide variety of questions to form using Wh-questions. Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year. Directions are included!
- 40 Present Simple Answer Cards
- 40 Past Simple Answer Cards
- 16 Mixed Cards: Draw Two, Skip, Wild, Reverse
* Each card has a number from 1-10 and a question
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes the color
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued