Valentine's Day Vocabulary Guessing Game: Boom Cards - Digital Task Cards
BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
This adorable Valentine's Day themed digital guessing game will help your students identify 19 different vocabulary words based on short descriptions. Each What am I? interactive task card contains clues that describe one of the four images.
- By reading the simple clues, your students will be using inferencing, reading/vocabulary skills and critical thinking to decide which of the four items is being described.
- Both positive and negative sentences are used in the description along with a simple sentence structure for lower elementary ELL, ESL and EFL students. guessing game is a great activity to use during the month of February to build vocabulary and increase understanding of simple descriptions.
- A link to access 40 Valentine's Day Guessing game Boom Cards on the Boom Learning website.
- The cards are divided: 19 hint cards and 19 solution cards.
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
Print and use.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.