Telling TIME to the hour, half hour and 15 minutes - Interactive Game Show
Practice telling time to the hour (o'clock), half hour (half past) and quarter hour (quarter to and quarter past). Students must read each analog clock and identify the correct time.
Each of the 2 games has 25 questions for a total of 50 different clocks.
- Earn points by reading the clock correctly
- Interactive: Students choose the point value of the question they want to answer. points are linked to 25 different questions in 5 different grammar categories.
- By clicking answer, they will see the correct answer and can manually add points to their total.
- See the video preview to see how it works!
- No-Prep & Easy to Use!
- 2 Digital PowerPoint Game Shows (each game has 25 questions - 50 questions total)
- Directions for use
- Google Slides versions of both games with directions
To use the PowerPoint game show you must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer. This game opens in PowerPoint and is designed to be played in SLIDESHOW mode. (Complete directions are included).
To use the Google Slides game show you must have a Google Drive to download the file to.
- The Powerpoint version of this game has disappearing points as each question is answered. (see video preview)
- The Google Slides version of this game does not have that capability. You will need to manually keep track of scores and used points.
Telling Time Card Game | To the 5 minutes - What time is it? Digital & Analog
Telling Time Board Game - Reading Analog Clocks | Hour, Half Hour, 15 minutes
Telling Time Christmas BOOM CARDS™ | Analog Clock - To the hour, half hour
Telling Time FALL THEME BOOM CARDS™ | Analog Clock - To the hour & half hour
Telling Time Flashcards | ESL Task Cards - to the HOUR, HALF HOUR, QUARTER HOUR
Telling Time Mystery Picture Boom Cards™ - Hour - Half hour - Quarter hour
Telling Time WINTER BOOM CARDS™ | Analog Clock - To the hour, half hour
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.