Telling Time Task Cards | Comparing Clocks - Half hour & quarter hour
Do your students need help telling time to the half hour, quarter to and quarter past on analog and digital clocks? These task cards are a great way to practice. Time telling can be a difficult skill to master for many students. Use these task cards to get some extra practice individually or in small groups.
- Compare two clocks (digital and analog clocks) to decide if the time shown is the same or different
- The correct answers can be written down on the included student answer sheet. This activity works great individually or in small groups.
Included in this digital download you will receive:
- 30 Task Cards
- Color and B/W printing options
- Box Label (These task cards fit perfectly in 4x6" photo keepers)
- Answer Key
- Student Answer Sheet
Print, Laminate, Cut-out and use!
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued