Telling Time EDITABLE Flashcards for ESL - to the HOUR, HALF HOUR, QUARTER HOUR
Learn and practice telling the time to the hour, half half, quarter to and quarter past with these editable flashcards . They feature 48 different analog clocks with digital time (number format). You can easily remove the time for give students more practice or change the time to word format (half past eleven) or change the language completely.
Use them for/as:
- skill building, drilling
- memory game (print two copies)
- Easy to read font for emerging readers or learners that are new to the English language.
- Included editable version that can be changed to fit your needs.
- Put them on a key ring for easy storage and to keep the set together
- 48 Telling Time Flashcards with Number Format (pdf file)
- 48 Telling Time Flashcards with Editable Text (PowerPoint file)
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued