St. Patrick's Day Word Scramble Freebie! How many words can you make?
This St. Patrick's Day word scramble activity is perfect for vocabulary building during the month of March! This engaging activity can be used with English language learners of all levels from Elementary to adults. Students must use the letters from: "St. Patrick's Day, Lucky Leprechaun and Luck of the Irish" to make other words. The letters can not be repeated more than once. Great for reviewing all types of vocabulary and get students thinking outside the box. It can be a timed activity, a group activity or a game with prizes for the winner. The student that writes down the most words - WINS! My students of all levels have always loved this game and I'm sure that yours will too!
- St. Patrick's Day Word Scramble
- Luck of the Irish Word Scramble
- Lucky Leprechaun Word Scramble
- Both color and black & white printing options are included.
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.