Sight Word Progress Reports - Pre-Primer Words | Evaluation Template & Word Wall
This SIGHT WORD assessment and evaluation kit is great for tracking student progress when identifying high frequency Pre-Primer sight words. Use the progress report template to know exactly which words students have mastered and which words they need more help with. (40 words aligned with the DOLCH PRE-PRIMER LIST are included.
- Keep track of sight word progress
- Keep parents updated on progress (the report is easy to read and can be sent home)
- Send home practice sight word BOOKMARKS!
- Keep a growing WORD WALL in your classroom for a daily visual reference.
- Sight Word Progress Reports: words are divided into 4 lists so students can work on mastering one list at a time
- Assessment & Evaluation Forms for Reading & Writing: test student knowledge and know exactly where they are at.
- Bookmarks: each wordlist on a bookmark for students to take home and practice.
- Word Wall: Keep a visual reference of ALL of the sight words you are teaching in your classroom.
- ALL templates print in B&W. The word wall and bookmarks can be printed on colored paper if desired.
Looking for other ways to communicate with parents?
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file that can be easily edited in POWERPOINT. Just open the file in POWERPOINT and click on one of the editable boxes. Type your text and SAVE or PRINT.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued