Sight Word Card Game | Pre-Primer Dolch Aligned - Plays like UNO
This reading skills UNO inspired card game features 40 Pre-Primer Dolch aligned high frequency sight words. In order to use a card, the student must match a number or color and say the sight word. Each sight word is repeated twice for more practice. This is a great game for beginning readers in small groups or centers.
Just print, prep and play!
80 Word cards: 40 Pre-Primer Sight Words
- Word Tracker Worksheet (to log words as they are read)
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes color
- Directions Included
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued