Sentence Building Game Show - Present Continuous Word Order in Sentences
The perfect digital mixed-up sentence exercise for students working on complete sentence structure using the PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE. This word order game show activity is great to use with your entire class and features 50 different jumbled sentences.
- Present Continuous
- Word order in sentences & questions
- Positive and Negative Forms
- Subject Verb Agreement
How does it work?
- Use the jumbled words to make complete sentences and questions and earn points or choose the correct form of the verb. (gap-fill/multiple choice)
- Interactive: Students choose the point value of the question they want to answer. points are linked to 25 different questions in 5 different grammar categories.
- By clicking answer, they will see the correct answer and can add points to their total.
- See the video preview to see how it works!
- No-Prep & Easy to Use!
- 2 Digital PowerPoint Game Shows (each game has 25 questions - 50 questions total)
- Directions for use
- Google Slides versions of both games with directions
To use the PowerPoint game show you must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer. This game opens in PowerPoint and is designed to be played in SLIDESHOW mode. (Complete directions are included).
To use the Google Slides game show you must have a Google Drive to download the file to.
- The Powerpoint version of this game has disappearing points as each question is answered. (see video preview)
- The Google Slides version of this game does not have that capability. You will need to manually keep track of scores and used points by dragging a token over the point values that have been used.
Sentence Building - Present Simple Verbs - Word Order in Sentences Boom Cards™
Sentence Building with verbs BE & HAVE - Present Tense - BOOM CARDS™
Sentence Building: Present Tense Verbs: Sentences & Questions - BOOM CARDS™
Sentence Building Board Game | Simple Present Verbs : BE & HAVE
Sentence Building Board Game | Present Continuous Word Order Activity
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.