Sentence Building Activity Cards - Present Simple Build-A-Sentence Game
These game cards make an easy to use mixed-up sentence exercise for students working on complete sentence structure using the Present Simple. This set includes 48 different sentence cards. Students will put the words into the correct order and be awarded points depending on the color of their card. It's a great small group activity for English language learners.
- 48 Sentence Building Cards (Present Simple: Positive & Negative Sentences)
- Color Key: To award points for correct sentences
- Box Labels: for storage and organization
- Answer Key
- Student Recording Sheet (to record sentences and points)
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued