Regular Past Tense Verb Card Game - Ending Pronunciations -t -d -id
Do your students need help with memorizing and practicing regular past tense verb ending pronunciations? (-t, -d, -id) These ending sounds can be very confusing for students and this is a great game to help with these ending sounds.
This game gives your students an opportunity to practice:
- past tense pronunciation of -ed (t / d / id sounds)
To use a present tense card, you just need to say the past tense using the correct pronunciation of the -ed ending sound. This game is meant to be printed in full color, laminated and cut out for classroom use for years to come!
- 80 different Regular Verb Cards PRESENT TENSE (change to past)
- 16 Wild Cards: Reverse, Skip, Draw Two, Wild
- A selection of all three ending sounds are included -t/-d/-id
I recommend laminating this game so you can use it over and over for years. I know that as soon as my Past Tense unit rolls around, it will always be useful.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.