Quantifiers with Countable & Uncountable Nouns - A/An, Some, Any, Much, Many
In this Space Themed Escape Activity students will use quantifiers with countable and uncountable nouns in sentences and questions. Your students will participate in the story of the missing solar system map while completing 7 different types of grammar tasks related to quantifiers. Each correctly completed task will unlock the next task. All 7 tasks completed correctly will win them a prize! Printable prizes for completion are included (Space themed bookmarks and homework passes).
- Great for review of quantifiers: a, an, some, any, much, many, few, little, countable and uncountable nouns in positive/negative sentences and questions
- Created with young learners in mind - no complicated instructions, locks or codes.
- Each completed task requires a teacher signature to "unlock" the next task!
Students will complete these tasks:
- A/An Article Sorting
- Using a, an, some in gap-fill sentences
- Game Board using countable and uncountable nouns
- How much and How many - Gap-fill questions
- Task Cards - 24 questions using Much/Many
- Conversation Fill-in using Some/Any and Much/Many
- A few and A little for countable and uncountable nouns
- Secret Code - Alpha Numeric
Also included: (Color and B&W of each page is included)
- Teacher Answer Key
- Student Lock Sheet
- Hint Cards
- Prizes: Bookmarks & Homework Passes
- Step by Step instructions
Here are some other board games you might like:
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued