Present Tense - Simple or Continuous Task Cards : Choose the verb tense
If your students need practice recognizing when to use Present Simple or Present Continuous tenses in sentences and questions, these task cards are the perfect practice activity. Students will choose the correct tense based on sentence time expressions/keywords. This set works great for small groups and centers and can be used by all young learners. This task card set is also available in the following money-saving bundle: Grammar Task Cards - Present Tense Bundle: Simple & Continuous for ESL EFL ELA
- Choose between Present Simple and Present Continuous Tense
- Understand time expressions used to identify verb tense (now, everyday, usually, etc)
- The correct answers can be written down on the included student answer sheet. This activity works great individually or in small groups.
- 36 Task Cards
- Color and B/W printing options
- Box Label (These task cards fit perfectly in 4x6" photo keepers)
- Answer Key
- Student Answer Sheet
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. By clicking on the link you will be redirected to the BOOM Learning website where you can access the deck.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued