Present Simple Verb Spelling Rules - 3rd Person - HE, SHE, IT verb endings
Do your students need extra practice with 3rd PERSON SIMPLE VERB SPELLING RULES (he, she it forms)? To use these task cards your students must choose the correct spelling rule based on each verb and then write the 3rd person form of the verb. Each task card has one correct and three incorrect answers to choose from.
Choose the correct spelling rule:
- add + s
- add + es
- drop the y - add +ies
- irregular spelling
- Practice using the spelling rule chosen to change the verb to the 3rd person form
- The correct answers can be written down on the included student answer sheet. This activity works great individually or in small groups.
This task card set is also available in the following money-saving bundle: Grammar Task Cards - Present Tense Bundle: Simple & Continuous for ESL EFL ELA
Included in this digital download you will receive:
- 36 Task Cards
- Color and B/W printing options
- Box Label (These task cards fit perfectly in 4x6" photo keepers)
- Answer Key
- Student Answer Sheet
Print, Laminate, Cut-out and use!
You might also be interested in other task cards from the GRAMMAR TOOLBOX:
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. By clicking on the link you will be redirected to the BOOM Learning website where you can access the deck.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued