Plural Nouns | Spelling Patterns -s, -es, -ies endings - Fortune Teller
Need a great activity to practice changing singular nouns to plural nouns with s, es, and ies endings (and spelling them correctly)? These fun cootie catchers / fortune tellers are full of singular nouns that need to be changed to plural. This set also includes a printable recording sheet for students to write down their answers. There are 40 nouns to practice in this set.
- 10 different cootie catchers (5 with picture and word, 5 with word only)
- Student answer recording sheet/teacher answer key
- Folding instructions
- add -s: 17 nouns included
- add -es: 12 nouns included
- drop the y add -ies: 11 nouns included
Plural Noun Task Cards | Spelling Patterns -s, -es, -ies endings
Plural Nouns | Go Fish Card Game | Printable Task Cards & Boom Card™ Bundle
Plural Nouns | Spelling Patterns -s, -es, -ies endings Digital Boom Cards™
Plural Noun Spelling Rules | Regular nouns -s, -es, -ies endings - BOOM CARDS™
Plural Noun Spelling - Mystery Picture Boom Cards™ - Regular Nouns -s -es -ies
Plural Noun Game & Task Cards | Regular Plural Endings | Grammar Task Box 2
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a pdf file. After printing the resource, cut and assemble. Folding instructions are included.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.