Past Simple Irregular Verbs Game: I have-Who has?
|View a preview of this resource HERE.|
This game is an easy activity to help teach and practice the most common Past Tense Irregular Verbs. While playing "I have-Who has" your students will practice and review 55 different commonly used verbs that don't end with -ed! Many students struggle with irregular verb conjugation and need a fun and engaging way to help memorize tricky irregulars.
This game gives your students an opportunity to practice:
- active listening skills (while waiting for their verb to be called)
- reading skills (irregular verb ending pronunciations)
- verb identification skills (being able to identify a verb and it's past tense)
- 56 cards with a white background (less ink version)
- 56 cards with a yellow background
- Directions are included!
* each card has a cute image on it, this is only for visual interest for younger learners - the image does not relate to the verb
be, become, begin, blow, bring, break, build, buy, can, catch, choose, come, do, draw, drink, drive, eat, fall, feel, find, fly, get, give, go, have, hear, hold, keep, know, leave, lose, make, mean, meet, pay, ride, rise, run, say, see, send, sing, sit, sleep, speak, spend, stand, swim, take, tell, think, wake up, wear, write
was/were, became, began, blew, brought, broke, built, bought, could, caught, chose, came, did, drew, drank, drove, ate, fell, felt, found, flew, got, gave, went, had, held, kept, knew, left, lost, made, meant, met, paid, rode, rose, ran, said, saw, sent, sang, spoke, spent, sat, slept, stood, swam, took, told, thought, woke up, wore, woke, up, wrote
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.