Noun Review Escape - Plural - Possessive - Common & Proper Nouns ELL /EFL / ESL
This engaging NOUN REVIEW escape activity reviews plural and singular nouns, common / proper and possessive nouns. Your students will participate in the story of the lost map to the campsite. By solving each of the 8 different tasks, they will find the location of the missing map, save the camping trip and receive prizes at the end! (printable bookmarks or homework passes).
- Great for review! Use anytime!
- Created with young learners in mind - no complicated instructions, locks or codes.
- Each completed task requires a teacher signature to "unlock" the next task!
Students will complete these tasks:
- Plural noun ending sort
- Plural noun endings with -s, -es, ies endings
- Identify and count the nouns in a sentence
- Sort nouns into: PEOPLE, PLACES and THINGS
- Color-by-code: COMMON & PROPER nouns
- Possessive nouns
- Identifying COMMON and PROPER NOUNS
- Irregular Plural Nouns
* The last activity is an ALPHA-NUMERIC secret code which will provide the location of the map.
Also included: (Color and B&W of each page is included)
- Teacher Answer Sheets
- Student Lock Sheet
- Hint Cards
- Prizes: Bookmarks & Homework Passes
- Step by Step instructions
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued