Mystery Bag | Object Guessing Game | Asking and Answering WH Questions
A mystery object guessing game is an amazing way to help students practice asking and answering WH questions. This activity includes mystery bag labels and a question chart to help ask questions and reveal the contents of the bag. This is a super engaging speaking activity that is ideal elementary level english language students.
For most language learners, asking questions is often much trickier than answering them. This low prep resource gives great practice for both.
What will students do?
- Bring a mystery object to school
- Classmates will formulate questions to try to discover the contents of the "mystery bag".
- Mystery bag labels (print 4 to a page)
- Question chart to help students formulate open and closed ended questions
- Color and B/W printing options
What's needed the the activity?
- a bag to put the mystery objects in
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
Teacher instructions are included
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued