Irregular Verb Games Bundle
This resource is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
|View a preview of this resource HERE.|
Are you looking for activities and games to practice the Past Simple Verb Tense with your students? This is a great money saving bundle with 4 games that specifically target the past tense or Irregular Verbs. After you've taught, drilled and reviewed this verb tense, what students really need is PRACTICE. These simple games give them just that. They are fun and engaging but do not require huge amounts of time.
- Make memorizing irregular past simple verb forms a little more fun with this Bingo Board Set for ESL - EFL learners! I've included 36 of the most common irregular past tense verbs that can be a little tricky for ESL and EFL learners! A full list of the verbs is detailed below. There are two different versions of the game included in this download.
- : It's an easy-to-play irregular verb grammar activity. It’s a fantastic way to practice 39 different past simple verbs with your students. It’s great for listening skills as students must actively listen for their card to be called. This is a great game for small groups of 5-10 students. **
- This SLAP IT game is an easy-to-play irregular past tense verb activity. It’s a fantastic way to practice 42 of the most commonly used past simple verbs with your students in groups or as a class activity. My students absolutely love playing this game!! It’s great for improving listening skills as students must actively listen for the past or present tenseof the verb card to be called. *For younger learners this resource can be used as a memory game (matching past tense irregular verbs to the present tense)
- Irregular Verb Card Game - Change present tense verbs to the Irregular Past while playing this engaging card game
All four of these printable activities are included in a zip file. Instructions for opening a zip file can be found here:
How to assemble and use this resource:
Each individual resource is a full color pdf file. After printing the resources, I recommend laminating before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using these sets again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download a zip file. After opening the zip file you will see each file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued