Halloween Vocabulary Guessing Game: What am I? for Google Slides™
The object of this digital Halloween Guessing Game is for students to use the hints provided on each Google Slide™ to guess which common Halloween word is being described. This is a great whole class activity that uses descriptive language to get students involved and actively use reading, listening and using deductive reasoning skills.
- Make sure they tell you "why" they chose their answer.
- After each hint slide there is an answer support slide which shows the answer to further support spelling & vocabulary building.
- This file downloads to Google (you will be prompted to make a COPY)
- Use the 20 hint slides and 20 answer slides in presentation mode to engage your entire class.
Each card contains a clue or clues that describe one of the four images.
- By reading the simple clues, your students will be using inferencing, reading/vocabulary skills and critical thinking to decide which of the four items is being described.
- Both positive and negative sentences are used in the description along with a simple sentence structure for lower elementary ELL, ESL and EFL students.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.