Guessing Game - What am I? - Nouns
This guessing game is a great activity to get students speaking and listening by giving clues to describe common vocabulary words in the following categories: people, animals, places & objects.
Your students will have a blast guessing what the word is. It's a great “Ice breaker activity" and is also a fantastic way to review descriptive vocabulary. This game is always a hit in my ESL classes.
Full color and B&W versions included
- 4 pages of OBJECT cards (32 cards)
- 4 pages of PEOPLE cards (32 cards)
- 4 pages of ANIMAL cards (32 cards)
- 4 pages of PLACES cards (32 cards)
- 1 game clue worksheet for student notebooks (both color and b&w)
- 1 full color flap book
Directions are included.
|View a preview of this resource HERE.|
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards and flap book before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.