Fry's Sight Words Card Game - Fifth Hundred Words - Plays like UNO
This UNO inspired literacy card game features the fifth set of 100 high frequency sight words that can be used with fourth and fifth grade students. In order to use a card, the student must say the word written on that card. Easy to use and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
- 100 Sight Word cards: (Fry's Fifth 100 words)
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 5 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 5 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 5 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 5 WILD cards>>changes color
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued