Family Tree Vocabulary Posters | ESL Word Wall | Bulletin Board
These family vocabulary word wall posters make a great classroom bulletin board display to visually explain family relationships to your students. Each poster shows an image and word. It's a great way to passively build vocabulary for ELL's / ESL and EFL classrooms. A MUST HAVE for English teachers and young learners! This word wall poster set provides a clear, easy to read visual reminder that can be used to help with reading, writing & speaking! (Includes male, female and different skin tones)
* Some family relationships may not be included, but you can always add/ discuss them with your students.
- 27 Hexagon shaped posters (7" x 7" when cut out)
- Each visual has an image and vocabulary word
- The unique hexagon shape allows you to assemble your display any way you want. Make a family tree!
4 posters each for ME: there are 4 different skin types to choose from for each gender
1 Poster each : (all different skin tones are used)
- Grandpa (grandfather), Grandma (Grandmother), Mother (Mom), Father (Dad), Aunt, Uncle, Brother, Sister Cousin,
Husband, Wife, son, daughter, niece, nephew
These posters are designed to be printed on US letter size paper or A4. Print, laminate and they are ready to use!Looking for other classroom decor posters?
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued