ESL Speaking Dice Game - Basic Vocabulary Student Led Speaking Activity
This is a great activity to help your students speak about a variety of simple topics using Present Simple , Past Simple & Simple Future verb tenses. Print the prompts All of the questions are ideal to use with upper elementary, teens and even adults with topics including: likes/dislikes, daily routine, past events, opinions and more.
How it works:
Students will and land on a number and prompt. They can use the included "CHEAT SHEET" to help them through that brief moment that they aren't sure of what and how to speak about their topic. They can describe the prompt, talk about an experience or an opinion. The important part is to start speaking!
- Great for older elementary, teen and adult ESL/EFL students.
- Perfect ice breaker Getting to know you” activity for the start of the year
- Assess speaking progress
- Transitioning activity
- It's a "Print once and keep using forever" activity.
- Easy to differentiate by how much time you want students to speak for (15 secs for elementary up to 1 minute for more advanced students
The question cards have no rounded edges!!
16 speaking cards (96 prompts total)
1 Speaking CHEAT SHEET to help students formulate their thoughts
Color / B&W printing options
Task Box label (for storage)
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.